Senior Front End Software Engineer
If you are a hacker who wants to work in a team of other hackers changing the face of mobile advertising once and for all keep reading!
We are looking for an outstanding Front End Software Engineer to join our team. If you know almost everything there is to know about implementing and optimizing front-end interfaces then don't be shy and get in touch.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build elegant, highly responsive front-end interfaces
- Collaborate with marketers, designers, and developers in a fast-paced environment
- Identify and address user experience bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work in a team of talented hackers learning as much as you can and having fun while doing it
- 3+ year front-end development experience
- Experience with any front-end MV* framework
- Expert knowledge in transforming wireframes and mockups into HTML / CSS
- Attractive salary package
- Control your own time - Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
- Private health insurance plan
- Forget bureaucracy - We want to move fast and help you to make real impact on the business
- We provide you with the equipment (software/hardware) of your choice
- We ship code fast and iterate faster
- We work in small teams meaning that you'll own part of the product
- We believe no idea is too crazy for a hacker team
- We provide free snacks and beverages
- What is your stack?
- Our product is multi-faceted and comprised of smaller modular parts which help us move faster in development but also achieve the scalability we want. At the moment we serve more than 10B ads per month. The product has 4 main parts. The mobile SDK which are written in Java for Android and Swift for iOS. The second is the platform which is used by our users to interact with our systems and it's built using Ember and React.js. The 3rd component is the ad serving pipeline which is broken down into smaller microservices using technologies like Go, Scala, Python, Java and Node.js. The final part is our data pipeline which is built using tools like Apache Kafka and Spark, Hadoop and Druid
- What methodologies do you use?
- We are split into small cross-functional teams of 5-8 people and each team is free to choose their own methodology and tooling. Most of our teams use Kanban
- What are the working hours?
- We have flexible working hours having a descent overlap with everybody in the office. Each team organizes their own standups and meetings so that everyone in the team feels comfortable with the time. We give particular emphasis to a healthy work-life balance.
- Where is the office located in Athens?
- The office is located right next to Kerameikos metro station.
The address is:
52 Konstantinoupoleos Street,